Takes my life into account, that pretty much summarizes it. Just trying this out.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Second Blog in my life

Well, this is around the second time i've tried using blogs, basically because I have never understood the use of doing it... But I suppose it's some sort of activity to pass off time, so here I am. Just got through my mid-year examinations and my brain is just hanging on a thread of consciousness, so please bear with me if I blabber or something. Doing OK in Singapore, gotten acclimated to the humid, sweltering hot environment here, getting along well with school (at least i think so) and my classmates, so i suppose i'm a 'true' Singaporean citizen right now. One thing which I've noted over here is that there are Singaporeans who really despise Hong Kong people, though i haven't figured out why they did so and when they started doing so. But anyway, thanks to my not-so-hongkong accent, i get to just pass off as a 'normal' person and not get ostracized. And yes, one more thing, is that i'll be back in HK this Sunday (please refer to the blog date), so i'll probably meet up with a couple of friends. Mmmm... Wonder if they would like to go for movies?

No comments: